The Bassett Firm is growing and would love to have You on Our Team!
Are you a 3-L looking for your forever home?
Are you a newer attorney looking to step into a successful career?
Are you a seasoned attorney with years in the field looking for more work-life balance?
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to work remotely, to build your experience working exciting cases with a hard-working team beside you or perhaps to take a step back from the typical billable hour requirement, we’ve got you covered.
You should be organized, self-starting, and ready to work with clients in all aspects of litigation as our firm provides a fast-paced, friendly atmosphere.
We can offer you a hybrid, remote, or in-office work model, a professional environment, and compensation options to fit your life including Full-Time, Part-Time, Commission, Salary, and Bonuses. This is NOT a contract position.
You will have the ability to work independently and collaboratively. With generous benefits and 401k matching, we bring the best for our team.
Our Associates work cases in all aspects of litigation, including taking depositions, attending hearings and mediations, and working directly with clients.
Our perfect candidate has a great attitude, a willingness to learn, and is a great communicator.
Who we are: A long-standing law firm with a focus on passion, preparation, and persistence.
- To worry about our clients’ cases so that they do not have to;
- To counsel our clients in ways that best benefit them, even at our own expense;
- To listen to our clients;
- To strive to not only meet, but exceed our clients’ expectations;
- To participate professionally in an often unprofessional arena;
- To be grateful for all that we have by giving back to the community; and,
- To show our appreciation for those whose blood, sweat, and tears go into carrying out this Mission.
Our Mission Statement is clear: “To be grateful for all that we have by giving back to the community.”
We believe that it is our responsibility to give back to the community — especially to those who may be less fortunate than us. We encourage all of our employees to make time for serving the community, including offering paid time off for volunteering.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Independently manage a caseload, working cases from beginning to end.
- Represent clients in a wide range of insurance defense claims.
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior analytical, writing, and research skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to dictate or willingness to learn
- Ability to delegate work
Interested candidates, please send your resume to [email protected].
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Benefits
- Vision Insurance
Please submit resumes to [email protected]