We are seeking a litigation defense attorney to join our busy team. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of personal injury defense litigation experience, excellent academic credentials and strong research, writing and analytical skills.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Independently manage a caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Represent clients in a wide range of insurance defense claims
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to follow procedures and guidelines
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in Texas
- 10+ years of personal injury defense litigation experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior analytical, writing, and research skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and generous paid time off.
Interested candidates please send your resume to [email protected].