We are seeking litigation defense attorneys to join our busy team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of personal injury experience (defense or plaintiff), excellent academic credentials and strong research, writing and analytical skills.
Our Associates work cases in all aspects of litigation, including taking depositions, attending hearings and mediations, and working directly with clients. Our firm provides a fast-paced friendly atmosphere that the right candidate will thrive in. We are growing and we are looking for attorneys who can grow with us. You must be an initiative-taker, responsible, organized, hardworking, and have a great attitude.
We offer a professional environment of teamwork and mutual respect, a quick pace, and challenging work. You will be collaborating directly with clients, opposing counsel, and your teammates, so you must be able to work both collaboratively and independently.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Independently manage a caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Represent clients in a wide range of insurance defense claims
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to follow procedures and guidelines
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in Texas
- 5+ years of personal injury litigation experience
- Effective communication and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior analytical, writing, and research skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Ability to adapt to Firm procedures and guidelines
- Ability to work in a team environment
We offer a career mentoring, development opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits package including bonuses, billing bonus, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), short term & long-term disability, and generous paid time off. Hybrid and Remote offered after completion of training.
All inquiries will be held in confidence.
Interested candidates please send your resume to [email protected].