Our Mission…The Good Samaritan
A man lies in a ditch, unable to rise on his own and at the mercy of others wishing to do him harm. Hundreds pass by; including those whom the man believed his closest friends, failing to offer aid until finally. . . the Good Samaritan arrives.
It is not until one is able to identify with the man in the ditch that he comes to truly value the strength received from the Good Samaritan.
Our Mission Is Clear
Therefore, we at The Bassett Firm adopt this as our Mission Statement:
- To worry about our clients’ cases so that they do not have to;
- To counsel our clients in ways that best benefit them, even at our own expense;
- To listen to our clients;
- To strive to not only meet, but exceed our clients’ expectations;
- To participate professionally in an often unprofessional arena;
- To be grateful for all that we have by giving back to the community; and,
- To show our appreciation for those whose blood, sweat, and tears go into carrying out this Mission.
Who We Support
Our Mission Statement is clear: “To be grateful for all that we have by giving back to the community.”
We believe that it is our responsibility to give back to the community — especially to those who may be less fortunate than us. Here is a list of the charities and organizations The Bassett Firm has supported financially:
- American Red Cross
- Dallas Sheriff’s Posse
- Equal Access to Justice
- Holy Trinity Catholic Church
- Hope for the Silent Voices
- Marketplace Ministries, Inc.
- Montserrat Jesuit Retreat House
- North Texas Food Bank
- Salesmanship Club of Dallas
- Special Olympics
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Texas Trucking Association
- Kids Chance of Texas
- Young Women’s Preparatory Network
- Our Calling
“From everyone who has been given much, much will be required.” Luke 12:48.